About the Coach: Hello, My name is Emily Perkins! I am the Pride of Oklahoma Feature Twirler at the University of Oklahoma, a USTA professional member, and member of the Texas State Twirling Council serving as the Oklahoma representative to USTA. I have enjoyed competing in NBTA contests for many years as well, from the local level all the way to the finals at AYOP. I have a bachelors in Environmental Design, a minor in Art, and and am pursuing a masters in Regional and City Planning. I offer baton twirling lessons in Norman, Oklahoma, for any interested student ages 5 and up. I also offer video lessons if we can’t meet in person. All experience levels are welcome. Please contact me for any questions or additional information!
My Competitive Baton Twirling Resume:
- 2019 Grand National Collegiate Champion
- 4 time silver medalist: Senior Elite 3 Baton, Senior Grand Prix Duet, 2016 WBTF World Team, and 2022 WBTF World Team
- Member 2016, 2018, and 2022 WBTF Team USA
- Qualified in all events to represent Team USA in France 2019
- Multiple USTA Texas Grand Solo, Strut, 2 Baton, and Dance Twirl Championship titles
- 37 U.S. National Individual Championship Titles
- 15 U.S. National Pair and Team Championship Titles
- 2017 USTA National Junior Two Baton Champion
- 2016 USA Senior Pair
The United States Twirling Association (USTA) is a national, nonprofit youth sports organization dedicated to positive youth development through the sport of baton twirling. For more information on USTA, please visit http://www.ustwirling.com
Baton Twirling Videos:
The Oklahoma Baton Twirling Academy is a place of equal opportunity and accepts all regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, or disability.